A Walk with a Black Swan
tootled off to WWT Martin mere with the weather being so nice. No dogs allowed so was able to amble round and snap away.
The original intention was to try and get some bird's eye level shots. i managed afew although one old dear enquired after my health when she saw me lying motionless on the path.
i was also after some nice reflection shots if the opportunity arose, although ice doesnt really lend itself to these kind of photos. There were pockets of still water though, so was able to grab a couple.
Not a clue what the birds are called so there is little or no info on them.
walk this way!
i can dance
came right upto me and looked up
the white swan decided to put on a show
i can stand on one leg and do this!
and just to show it wasnt a fluke the first time......
flamingoes, all fast asleep
stone pathway across a pond - -the kids love it. Never seen an adult use it :)
were these deliberately created to look stupid?
swans. lots off em.
he spied me and decided to follow me. He got out of the water....
.... and toddled off after me.
When he realised he wasnt getting any food from me, he found his own.
he followed me for about 10 minutes round the enclosure.
Only left me when I reaached a gate and dashed thru.
- RT @InstaxE: En el #instaxcarnaval ya hemos regalado dos cámaras: la rosa y la azul. Hoy, toca la amarilla!
- #FF @GrisArt_Escola @FujiXperience @Fujistas @FRodriguezEn @psilvestre @astalift_es @InstaxE ¡Feliz y fotográfico fin de semana! ;-)
- La foto #SerieX del día en #FujifilmXWorldes es de Héctor J. Oca http://t.co/29PQnR5yzN http://t.co/5zSpYCdavD
- RT "@PedroArmestre Yaya. La mujer de África. @calamar2p @AxSolidaridad con @fujifilm_es http://t.co/IsVrQIdkrL http://t.co/dGrDagBEJ5"
- RT "@Fujistas Calles de Carnaval en Venecia por Carlos Sánchez Pereyra http://t.co/yfScyXybyr @fujifilm_es #XE1"
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.