My Colour Portrait work with my children.
Hi everyone Im sorry i dont get on here much but being 32+ weeks pregnant and 2 children dont give me much time, to add to it i have the dreaded Gestational diabetes which is really hard to get used to as have to inject aswell as take tablets. I thought id take this time to show you some colour portrait as my last was black and white. Hope you dont mind, and thankyou for the few people who still pop by a view my photos it means alot. xxx Baby is due in just under 6 weeks time
Deep in Thought
True sibling Love, its so nice to see them like this.
This looks lovely in black and white aswell.
Olivia is always cheeky.
Chilling in the bubbles, someone said this was a scary photo, i cant see that i see my son Thomas just relaxing in the bubbles,.
I love it when i can get a smile out of Thomas.
What do you see.....I love Olivias eyes here, she wasnt very well haver chicken pox and was resting.
My wonderful children.
I can still see you.
Playing with Glitter
Playing with the lights from the christmas tree
You always get one that plays about lol.
Where will my dreams take me
Using the natural evening sunlight
Using my studio lights and white back ground
Using natural evening sunlight
Olivia was smiling up at her dad here
My handsome boy.
Please Please just one more sweetie...
Just a wonderful smile
My water baby with a little colour saturation
Thomas showing everyone how he writes his name
Just taking a rest and giving such a cute smile
Baby blue eyes.
We are not always happy :)
I do love my sister but i want that cake.
More love between my Angels.
Deep in concentration
Thomas love taking photos, i must do his own album pn facebook
Olivia likes to have a go aswell.
Well here is just a few, you probably say a FEW lol but i have so many photos i love to share them,if you like id like to do another blog sometime with some black and white and my photoshoots with other, then ill do another colour one and may be some waterdrops.
Then it will be time to do a blog on the new baby and his brother and sister.
Thankyou for taking the time to pass by and take a look at my photos
- Últimas plazas para el taller #XM1 #StreetPhoto de @iraventos en #Valencia con la colaboración de @FotoproVLC http://t.co/Zsbt4Xc3Kw
- Plazas disponibles para el taller #Fujifilm #XM1 & #streetphoto de @iraventos en @FotoRuanoPro de #Mallorca http://t.co/crMr3qS3Za
- @estabaenelaire ¡Gracias! ¿Cuál es tu equipo favorito de la Serie X?
- RT "@alabrent_mag Fujifilm anuncia el módulo XMF Remote 9.5, sistema de gestión de trabajos de impresión en línea http://t.co/pagy0GjdSu …"
- RT "@calamar2p El Ártico se derrite @greenpeace_esp @clarincom @PedroArmestre @marinaaizen http://t.co/XkaanzfRiF http://t.co/Ex2n9kNQ8Q"
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.