How to upload pics to IHC (And other forums) step by step guide
Hello, this is the latest version of how to upload pics to the daily/weekly in house challenges, I hope it may be of help to you. Feel free to add any comments as to how it has helped and how it might be improved.
I should add that This is the method for uploading to any forum topic not just the IHC
Please excuse image quality they are screen captures I will redo some of them as soon as I have time to improve them.
The Key areas that you need to click on have been highlighted using a Red Arrow
Assuming you have found the challenge you intend to enter you will be presented with a box like this one.
Click on the Post Comment box, you will then be presented with this.
Then you need to click on the green icon (Trees Apparently) you will then be presented with this.
Then click on the icon with the red things in it, I have no idea as to what they are
You will then be presented with this.
Click upload icon then you will be presented with this.
You will then need to click on Browse to find wherever you have stored your image for uploading to the challenge as you will see in the next image I have stored mine on my Desktop.
Click to select your image, as you can see I have chosen a Gravel pic. Click open and you will be presented with this.
Then click upload icon and you will be presented with this.
Click anywhere on your image and you will be presented with this.
Click insert icon, nearly there, and you will be presented with this.
The next step is to click either Save to post your pic into the challenge, or if you wish Preview, you can also at this point click on your pic which will bring up the resize tags as shown by the arrow should you wish to resize your pic.
Your pic has now benn entered into your chosen challenge good luck with it.
- @albertomacho Por favor escríbenos a info@fujifilm y revisaremos tu caso. Te confirmaremos por este medio la recepción de tu email. Gracias.
- Fotografías de @Rafael_Garcia y @AlbertoGPuras publicadas hoy en Fujifilm X World.es http://t.co/j9wQu8Fpml
- La #Fujifilm #X20, "Producto recomendado" por @pixeldepot http://t.co/gfNv4Ym2Hs
- [Foto del día] Muestra de rango dinámico: #Fujifilm #XPro1 + #Fujinon XF 14mm F2.8 http://t.co/5dEakbhfzt @FujiXperience @jgdamlow
- RT @Fotomaf: Mientras hago el post os dejo la galería de la @fujifilm_es XF1 con fotos de NY, de iRedes, de FIO… http://t.co/X0ZMez9sOv
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.